Money, power and Wall Street
In a special 4-hour investigation, Frontline tells the inside story of the struggles to rescue and repair a shattered economy, exploring key decisions, missed opportunities, and the unprecedented and uneasy partnership between government leaders and titans of finance that affects the fortunes of mil...
|Corporate Author:||Rain Media, Inc.|
|Other Authors:||Gaviria, Marcela., Smith, Martin, Kirk, Michael., Gilmore, Jim., Wiser, Mike., Kirk Documentary Group., WGBH Educational Foundation., Alexander Street Press.|
|Format:||Video DVD Online|
Online version [pt. 1]
Online version [pt. 2]
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- pt. 1. A brave new world of banking
- Funding the American dream
- Marching towards the cliff
- The unraveling begins
- Systemic risk
- The summer of assurances
- The decision to let Lehman fail
- AIG gets a bailout
- A turning point?
- pt. 2. Obama inherits a crisis
- A financial stability plan
- A showdown in the Whitehouse
- The stress tests revealed
- Summer '09 : anger boils over
- Everybody was making money
- When derivatives deals go wrong
- Europe was cooking the books
- Can the system be reformed?