Mediating cultural diversity in a globalised public space
|Corporate Author:||ebrary, Inc.|
|Other Authors:||Rigoni, Isabelle., Saitta, Eugénie.|
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Democratising the public space? ethnic minority media in a glocal context / Isabelle Rigoni, Eugénie Saitta
- Internet as a space of super-diversity? Diasporas in online spaces: practices of self-representation and belonging / Olga Guedes Bailey
- Netizenship, and migrants, online mobilisation: transnational participation and collective action in the digital era / Mihaela Nedelcu
- Towards a new public communicative space? In the discourse laboratory: migrant media and the politics of migration / Gavan Titley
- Migrant minority media: towards a democratisation of the Western mediascape? / Liliana Suarez Navaz, Alicia Ferrnandez Ferrer
- Diasporic media as the "focus" of communicative networking among migrants / Cigdem Bozdag, Andreas Hepp, Laura Suna
- Limits and contradictions of counter-hegemonic resistances. Cultural practices and media production: the case of Bollywood / Daya Kishan Thussu
- Giving voice to voiceless or giving peace to the establishment? The ambivalent institutionalisation of minorities "alternative" media in Mexico and Israel / Benjamin Ferron
- Sourcing and representation routines at the Black African press in the United-Kingdom / Ola Ogunyemi.