Emerging methods in psychology
|Corporate Authors:||EBSCOhost books.|
|Other Authors:||Abbey, Emily., Surgan, Seth.|
New Brunswick, N.J. :
History and theory of psychology series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Using diaries and self-writings as data in psychological research / Tania Zittoun and Alex Gillespie
- Re-thinking word association / Seth Surgan
- The dialogical self in movement : reflecting on methodological tools for the study of the dynamics of change and stability in the self / Carla Cunha, Amo Salgado & Miguel M. Goncalves
- A dismantled jigsaw : making sense of the complex intertwinement of theory, phenomenon and methods / Mariann Martsin
- Who shall survive? : psychology that replaces quantification with qualitative mathematics / Jaan Valsiner & Lee Rudolph
- Researching scientific modeling : language, the missing artifact / Tamer G. Amin
- General conclusions : coming closer to the phenomenon : better understanding the process of human meaning-making / Emily Abbey and Seth Surgan.