The paradox of gender equality how American women's groups gained and lost their public voice /
|Main Author:||Goss, Kristin A., 1965-|
|Corporate Authors:||ebrary, Inc.|
Ann Arbor :
University of Michigan Press,
CAWP series in gender and American politics
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Women's citizenship and American democracy
- Suffrage and the rise of women's policy advocacy
- The second wave surges "and then"
- From public interest to "special interests"
- Sameness, difference, and women's civic place
- What drove the changes? the not-so-easy answers
- How public policy shaped women's civic place
- Women, citizenship, and public policy in the 21st century.