Creative conspiracy : the new rules of breakthrough collaboration /
"Embracing the Counterintuitive Side of Collaboration... Think of your to-do list at work. Chances are the most important tasks require you to work with others--and the success of those endeavors depends on the effectiveness of your collaboration. According to management expert Leigh Thompson,...
|Main Author:||Thompson, Leigh L.|
Boston, Mass. :
Harvard Business Review Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Debunking myths about creativity
- Breaking down the barriers to creative collaboration
- Picking the right people for the creative team
- Leading the creative team
- Motivating the creative team
- Transforming conflict into creativity
- Setting the stage for a creative conspiracy
- Your personal action plan for instigating a creative conspiracy.