Deleuze and film : a feminist introduction /
|Main Author:||Rizzo, Teresa.|
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The cinematic apparatus and the transcendental subject
- Re-thinking representation : new lines of thought in feminist philosophy
- Cinematic assemblages : an ethological approach to film-viewing
- The slasher film : a Deleuzian feminist analysis
- The alien series : alien-becomings, human-becomings
- The molecular poetics of the assemblage : before night falls
- Conclusion : a feminist cinematic assemblage.