Discourses of trust /
"Trust is foundational to people's lives in contemporary societies, a fact sharply highlighted by recent practices associated with the financial markets, international security, science and technology, marketing and public relations, and even more pervasively and ever-presently in the deli...
|Other Authors:||Candlin, Christopher., Crichton, Jonathan.|
Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire :
Palgrave studies in professional and organizational discourse.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Global Climate Change; G.Smart
- Part VI: TRUST IN BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Trust or Betrayal: Immigrant Engineers' Employment-seeking Experiences in Canada; J.Kerekes, J.Chow, A.Lemak & Z.Perhan
- Lack of Trust in the Organizational Context: A Study of Accounts in a Privatized Company; M.do Carmo Leite de Oliveira, J.de Vilhena & J.de Vilhena Novaes
- Discourse Analysis, Trust and Marketing; S.Halliday & M.Catulli
- Talking and Doing Trust in Community Relations; H.Jackson.