Facebook democracy : the architecture of disclosure and the threat to public life /
|Main Author:||Marichal, José.|
Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT :
Politics & international relations.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction : the allure of facebook
- Facebook and the utopian/dystopian dialectic
- Facebook and the architecture of disclosure
- Facebook and the decline of the public
- The personal citizen
- Engagement as personal citizens
- The digital front stage and deliberation
- Facebook and mobilization : beyond the Facebook revolution
- Privacy in the age of personal politics
- Friending the nation-state : social networking and power
- Conclusions : how to listen on Facebook.