Occupying political science : the Occupy Wall Street movement from New York to the world /
New York, NY :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: we had a front row seat to a downtown revolution / by Matthew Bolton, Emily Welty, Meghana Nayak and Christopher Malone
- Occupy Wall Street as a palimpsest : overview of a dynamic movement / by Emily Welty, Matthew Bolton and Nick Zukowski
- Demands belong to the 99% : the conflict over demands, issues, and goals in OWS / by Susan Kang
- The art of nonviolence : the adaptations and improvisations of occupy Wall Street / by Emily E. Welty
- The flo consensus / by Devin Balkind
- This space is occupied! : the politics of occupy Wall Street's expeditionary architecture and de-gentrifying urbanism / by Matthew Bolton, Stephen Froese and Alex Jeffrey
- Barricades dot net : post-fordist policing in occupied New York City / by Matthew Bolton and Victoria Measles
- Ows and U.S. electoral politics : an early critical assessment / by Christopher Malone and Violet Fredericks
- The anti-globalization movement and ows / by Ron Hayduk
- The politics of the "global" / by Meghana Nayak
- An occupied political science : concluding reflections on downtown political thinking / by Christopher Malone, Matthew Bolton, Meghana Nayak and Emily Welty.