Alcohol and violence : the nature of the relationship and the promise of prevention /
"Many people have experienced or witnessed situations in which people drinking alcohol get aggressive, obnoxious, and violent. Scientific research has shown evidence of a relationship between alcohol and violence, and even evidence that alcohol plays a role in causing violent and aggressive res...
Lanham, Md. :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Alcohol and the risk of violent victimization and injury
- Alcohol availability and violence among Mexican American youth
- Sexual violence, alcohol, and advertising
- Alcohol, drugs, victimization and aggression: the impact of a school based mental health intervention on adolescent substance use and violent behavior
- Alcohol, homicide, and cultural context: a cross national analysis of gender specific victimization
- The history, logic and importance of environmental crime prevention
- The impact of raising the minimum drinking age on youth homicide
- The impact of banning alcohol on criminal assault in Barrow, Alaska
- What happens when alcohol outlet density decreases?
- The unintended consequences of alcohol based environmental interventions on violence