Ethics in qualitative research /
"This fresh, confident Second Edition expands its focus on the theoretical and practical aspects of doing qualitative research in light of new ethical dilemmas facing researchers today. In a climate of significant social and technological change, researchers must respond to increased ethical regulat...
|Other Authors:||Miller, Tina, 1957-|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Ethics and feminist research: theory and practice / Rosalind Edwards and Melanie Mauthner
- Reconfiguring research relationships: regulation, new technologies and doing ethical research / Tina Miller
- The ethics of intention: research as a political tool / Val Gillies and Pam Alldred
- Consenting to what? Issues of access, gate-keeping and 'informed' consent / Tina Miller and Linda Bell
- Divided loyalties, divided expectations: research ethics, professional and occupational responsibilities / Linda Bell and Linda Nutt
- Encouraging participation: ethics and responsibilities / Maxine Birch and Tina Miller
- 'Doing rapport' and the ethics of 'faking friendship' / Jean Duncombe and Julie Jessop
- Knowing responsibly: ethics, feminist epistemologies and methodologies / Andrea Doucet and Natasha S. Mauthner
- Eliciting research accounts: re/producing modern subjects? / Pam Alldred and Val Gillies
- 'Accounting for our part of the entangled webs we weave': ethical and moral issues in digital data sharing / Natasha S. Mauthner
- Conclusions: navigating ethical dilemmas and new digital horizons / Melanie Mauthner, Maxine Birch, Tina Miller and Julie Jessop.