The beginner's guide to doing qualitative research : how to get into the field, collect data, and write up your project /
|Other Authors:||Heron, Mary Lou.|
New York :
Teachers College Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Thoughts for the uninitiated on starting a qualitative project / Erin Horvat
- From the first site to the third place : finding meaning and a research site that works / Mary Lou Heron
- Ethnographic eyes : developing a qualitative project / Erin Horvat
- It matters where you sit : reflecting on the role of positionality in qualitative research / Emily Tancredi-Brice Agbenyega
- Making sense of what you are seeing : analysis and writing / Erin Horvat
- Three times blind : the wandering, wondering path to asking the right question / Bradley W. Bergey.