God or godless? : one atheist, one Christian, twenty controversial questions /
Twenty short debates consider Christianity, the existence of God, and unbelief from a variety of angles. They encourage honest, open, and candid discussions on the most important issues of life and faith.
Grand Rapids, Michigan :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- If there is no God, then life has no meaning
- The biblical concept of God evolved from polytheism to
- If there is no God, then everything is permitted
- The biblical God required child sacrifices for his pleasure
- Science is no substitute for religion
- The biblical God commanded genocide
- God is the best explanation of the whole shebang
- The biblical God does not care much about slaves
- If there is no God, then we don't know anything
- The biblical God does not care much about women
- Love is a many splendored thing, but only if God exists
- The biblical God does not care much about animals
- Everybody has faith
- The biblical God is ignorant about science
- God is found in the majesty of the Hallelujah chorus
- The biblical God is ignorant about the future
- God best explains the miracles in people's lives
- The biblical God is an incompetent creator
- Jesus was resurrected, so who do you think raised him?
- The biblical God is an incompetent redeemer
- The last word.