The Routledge international handbook of children, adolescents and media
"The roles that media play in the lives of children and adolescents, as well as their potential implications for their cognitive, emotional, social and behavioral development, have attracted growing research attention in a variety of disciplines.The Routledge International Handbook of Children,...
London ; New York :
- Pt. I. Childhoods and constructions
- pt. II. Channels and convergence
- pt. III. Concerns and consequences
- pt. IV. Contexts and communities
- pt. V. Collaborations and companions.