Queenship in medieval Europe /
Basingstoke ; New York :
|Series:||Queenship and power.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Not partial, prejudiced or ignorant : the study of queens and queenship in medieval Europe
- Theme and Variations : Roman, barbarian and Christian societies in the fashioning of medieval queenship, c. 300-700
- Legitimizing the king's wife and bed-companion, c. 700-1100
- The link of conjugal troth': queenship as family practice, c. 1100-1350
- Queenship in a crisis of monarchy, c. 1350-1500
- The transformation of queenship from medieval to early modern Europe.