Assessing general education programs /
General education is the core of the undergraduate experience. It provides a lasting foundation for lifelong learning, application, and appreciation of the various approaches to understanding individuals, cultures, and the world we live in. First-year experience programs are becoming virtually unive...
Bolton, Mass. :
Anker Pub. Co.,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- List of figures
- About the author
- General education programs
- General education mission, goals, and outcomes
- Alignment of general education programs
- The assessment plan
- Direct assessment of general education learning outcomes
- Indirect assessment of general education learning outcomes
- Bringing it all together