Charting reform, achieving equity in a diverse nation
Charlotte, North Carolina :
Information Age Publishing,
|Series:||Research in educational policy.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Educational equity and reform: have we achieved our goals? / Gail L. Sunderman
- Wither the suburban ideal? Understanding contemporary suburban school contexts / Erica Frankenberg
- Equitable public education: "getting lost in the shuffle" / Robert G. Croninger and Kathleen Mulvaney Hoyer
- The potential of economic integration to raise academic achievement for low-income students
- Advancing equity in an integrated, suburban community / Heather Schwartz, Gail L. Sunderman
- Ford Foundation's efforts to achieve educational equity: measurable reform or quixotic tilting? / Marian A. Bott
- The roots of score inflation: an examination of opportunities in two states' tests / Rebecca Holcombe, Jennifer L. Jennings, and Daniel Koretz
- Racial and socioeconomic gaps in social skills development: a longitudinal study of K-5 children's growth trajectories and the effects of parents and schools / Xiaoyan Liu and Jaekyung Lee
- Devil is in the details: examining equity mechanisms in supplemental educational services / Rudy Acosta, Patricia Burch, Annalee Good, and Mary S. Stewart
- Local college access strategies: examining the equitable distribution of postsecondary access in Michigan / Nathan Daun-Barnett and Irene Holohan-Moyer.