English Jesuit education : expulsion, suppression, survival and restoration, 1762-1803 /
Farnham, Surrey ; Burlington, VT :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Jesuit education: the beginnings, 1540-92
- "The best ordered in the world": St Omers College, 1593-1762
- The Lavalette affair and the flight from St Omers, 1762
- The road to suppression: the English Jesuit colleges at Bruges, 1762-73
- The suppression at Bruges and the fate of the English Jesuits, 1773-74
- Enlightenment and reform: the creation of the English Academy, Liège, 1773-75
- Building the community at Liège, 1775-83
- Strengthening corporate identity, 1784-94
- From suppression to restoration: Liège to Stonyhurst, 1790-1803.