The cooking of history : how not to study Afro-Cuban religion /
The University of Chicago Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- BL2532.S3 or, How not to study "Afro"-"Cuban" "religion"
- On Yoruba origins, for example
- Fernando Ortiz and the cooking of history
- Or "syncretism," for that matter
- The color of the gods: notes on a question better left unasked
- Afronauts of the virtual Atlantic: the giant African snail incident, the war of the Oriatés, and the plague of Orichas
- Ackee and saltfish versus amalá con quimbombó, or more foods for thought