Theory of the nuclear magnetic 1/T1 relaxation rate in conventional and unconventional magnets /
One of the best ways to "lift the lid" on what is happening inside a given material is to study it using nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR). Of particular interest are NMR 1/T1 relaxation rates, which measure how fast energy stored in magnetic nuclei is transferred to surrounding electrons....
|Format:||Thesis Online Book|
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- What is frustrated magnetism and why should you care?
- An introduction to field theory in magnetic systems: the N el antiferromagnet
- Angle-resolved NMR: a theory of the 1/T1 relaxation rate in magnetic systems
- Theory of the NMR relaxation rate in magnetic Fe pnictides
- Field theoretical description of quantum spin-nematic order
- How to recognise the quantum spin-nematic state.