Competitive dynamics in the mobile phone industry
The intersection between the competitive dynamics literature and the literature on technology and innovation management is an important area of research. Previous literature has focused on understanding the different types of innovations and how firms use these to improve their product performance....
|Online Access:||Palgrave Connect|
Connect to MyiLibrary resource.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- PART 1: COMPETITIVE DYNAMICS
- 1. Competitive dynamics research
- PART 2: COMPATITIVE DYNAMICS IN THE MOBILE PHONE INDUSTRY
- 2. Changes in industrial leadership over the life cycle of technology intensive industries: the role of technological discontinuities and firms' action aggressiveness
- 3. Competitive intensity and product line strategies in technology-based industries
- 4. Time to competitors' new technology imitation: Who is copied more quickly?
- 5. Lining up with competitors: Influence of multiple benchmarks on the adoption of new product technologies
- 6. Concluding remarks and new direction for competitive dynamics research in technology-based industries.