Brownian dynamics at boundaries and interfaces : in physics, chemistry, and biology /
Brownian dynamics serve as mathematical models for the diffusive motion of microscopic particles of various shapes in gaseous, liquid, or solid environments. The renewed interest in Brownian dynamics is due primarily to their key role in molecular and cellular biophysics: diffusion of ions and molec...
New York :
|Series:||Applied mathematical sciences (Springer-Verlag New York Inc.) ;
volume 186. |
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The mathematical Brownian motion
- Euler simulation of Ito SDEs
- Simulation of the overdamped Langevin equation
- The first passage time of a diffusion process
- Chemical reaction in microdomains
- The stochastic separatrix
- Narrow escape in R²
- Narrow escape in R³.