Animal minds & animal ethics : connecting two separate fields /
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Animal mind : science, philosophy, and ethics / Bernard E. Rollin
- Animal minds, cognitive ethology, and ethics / Colin Allen & Marc Bekoff
- A form of war : animals, humans, and the shifting boundaries of community / Justin E.H. Smith
- Cognition and community / Gary Steiner
- Mental capacities and animal ethics / Hans-Johann Glock
- The question of belief attribution in great apes : its moral significance and epistemic problems / Robert W. Lurz
- Ape autonomy? : social norms and moral agency in other species / Kristin Andrews
- The nonhuman roots of human morality / Evelyn B. Pluhar
- Animal rights : a non-consequential approach / Uriah Kriegel
- Taking sentience seriously / Gary L. Francione
- Two approaches to animal ethics and the case of great apes / Alessandro Blasimme, Constantine Sandis & Lisa Bortolotti
- Personhood, interaction and skepticism / Elisa Aaltola
- Eating and experimenting on animals : two issues in ethics / Alice Crary.