The public school advantage : why public schools outperform private schools /
The University of Chicago Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Conflicting models for public education
- The theory of markets for schooling
- The private school effect
- Achievement in public, charter, and private schools
- The effectiveness of public and private schools
- Understanding patterns of school performance
- Reconsidering choice, competition, and autonomy as the remedy in American education.