Improving the stability of meshed power networks a probabilistic approach using embedded HVDC lines /
The work in this thesis proposes the innovative use of modern technologies and mathematical techniques to analyse and control future power systems. It exploits new enabling technologies such as Voltage Source Converter High Voltage Direct Current (VSC-HVDC) lines, both single and multi-terminal, and...
|Format:||Thesis Online Book|
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Power System Modelling and Analysis Techniques
- The Effects of HVDC Lines on Power System Stability
- Assessing the Robustness of Controllers
- Modal Estimation Using the Probabilistic Collocation Method
- Probabilistic Tuning of Damping Controllers
- Conclusions and Future Work.