Parliamentary Representation in France /
London ; New York :
Check Holdings for more information.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Machine generated contents note: 1. Introduction: Parliamentary Representation in France / Olivier Costa
- 2. Why do French MPs Focus More on Constituency Work than on Parliamentary Work? / Tinette Schnatterer
- 3. Up and Down, Old and New: Values and Value Systems of MPs and Voters in France / Eric Kerrouche
- 4. From Theory to Practice: Citizens' Attitudes about Representation in France / Olivier Costa
- 5. Wisdom or Indifference? The Principles of Representative Government in the Eyes of the French Voters / Olivier Rozenberg
- 6. French MPs and Law-making: Deputies' Activities and Citizens' Perceptions / Cecile Vigour
- 7. MPs' Issue Attention in Parliament: Evidence of a Stick-Slip Process of Attention Allocation in the French National Assembly / Sylvain Brouard
- 8. French Constitutional Law of 23 July 008 as seen by MPs: Working or Talking Parliament? / Laure Squarcioni
- 9. Conclusion: Challenging the Conventional Wisdoms about Parliamentary Representation in France / Olivier Costa.