Introduction to matrix analysis and applications /
Matrices can be studied in different ways. They are a linear algebraic structure and have a topological/analytical aspect (for example, the normed space of matrices) and they also carry an order structure that is induced by positive semidefinite matrices. The interplay of these closely related struc...
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Fundamentals of operators and matrices
- Mappings and algebras
- Functional calculus and derivation
- Matrix monotone functions and convexity
- Matrix means and inequalities
- Majorization and singular values
- Some applications.