Polymer Surfaces in Motion : Unconventional Patterning Methods /
Pattern formation is a fascinating and challenging aspect in polymer science. This book describes a number of unconventional approaches developed to control the morphology of polymer surfaces and materials, from random or simple patterns to complex structures. Specialists provide an up-to-date and c...
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st edition 2015.|
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Non-Conventional Methods for Patterning Polymer Surfaces
- From Holes to Drops to Toroids: Conditions for the transcription of surface patterns into three-dimensional morphologies via rim instabilities in the course of dewetting
- Directing Convection to Pattern Thin Polymer Films: Coffee Rings
- Nanopatterns produced by directed self-assembly in block copolymer thin films
- Nanostructured interfaces by surface segregation of block copolymers
- Template Guided Structuration of Polymer Films
- Electrohydrodynamic Lithography of Functional Soft Materials for Advanced Applications
- Elastic Instability and Surface Wrinkling
- Reaction-Diffusion Dynamics Induced Surface Instabilities
- Breath Figures: fabrication of honeycomb porous films induced by Marangoni instabilities
- Spontaneous Structuration of Hydrophobic Polymer Surfaces in Contact with Salt Solutions
- Nanobubble-Assisted Nanopatterning
- Future trends of unconventional methods in polymer surface patterning.