A low-visibility force multiplier : assessing China's cruise missile ambitions /
|Main Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Government Document Online Book|
Washington, D.C. :
National Defense University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Executive summary.
- Introduction and overview: China's cruise missiles as a stealthy "assassin's mace".
- Institutional and organizational actors in China's cruise missile programs.
- Characteristics and capabilities of China's antiship cruise missiles.
- Origin, characteristics and capabilities of China's land-attack cruise missiles.
- Cruise missile platforms.
- Cruise missile employment doctrine and training.
- Emerging roles and capabilities of cruise missiles to contribute to a Taiwan campaign.
- Assessment of China's potential to proliferate cruise missiles and related technology.