The politics of money : towards sustainability and economic democracy /
Explores the evolution of our economic system as serving ends quite unrelated to the provisioning and sustainability of human communities.
London ; Sterling, Va. :
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The money society
- Why is there no alternative?
- Money, banking, and credit
- Capitalism : the elimination of alternatives
- Marx, Veblen, and the critique of the money/market system
- Guild socialism and social credit
- Institutional critiques of capitalist finance
- New critiques : green economics and feminist economics
- New ways of thinking about money and income
- Towards sustainability and economic democracy.