Of other worlds : essays and stories /
New York :
Harcourt, Brace & World,
|Edition:||[1st American ed.].|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Essays: On stories
- On three ways of writing for children
- sometimes fairy stories may say best what's to be said
- On juvenile tastes
- It all began with a picture ...
- On criticism
- On science fiction
- A reply to Professor Halidane
- Unreal estates.
- Stories: The shoddy lands
- Ministring angels
- Forms of things unknown
- After ten years.
- Notes by Roger Lancelyn Green and Alastair Fowler.