An Oneida Indian in foreign waters : the life of Chief Chapman Scanandoah, 1870-1953 /
Syracuse, New York :
Syracuse University Press,
|Series:||Iroquois and their neighbors.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The Oneida world in New York in the century after the American Revolution
- Growing up Oneida : Windfall in the 1870s and 1880s
- An Oneida in an African American world: Hampton Institute
- A global education: naval service in war and peace
- Saving the thirty-two acres in the white man's courts
- A Native American inventor in the age of Edison
- An outsider at Onondaga
- The wise tribal elder tends his garden