Dark writing : geography, performance, design /
"In short, Dark Writing asks why we represent the world as static when our experience of it is mobile. It traces this bias in Enlightenment cartography, in inductive logic, and in contemporary place design. This is the negative critique. Its positive argument is that, when we look closely at th...
University of Hawai'i Press,
|Series:||Writing past colonialism series.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Step-by-step : geography's myth
- Dark with excess of bright : mapping the coastlines of knowledge
- Drawing the line : putting spatial history into practice
- The interpretation of dreams : mobilizing the papunya tula painting movement, 1971-1972
- Making tracks : interpreting a ground plan
- Solutions : storyboarding a humid zone
- Trace : a running commentary on Relay
- Dark writing : the body's inscription in history's light.