Handbook of engaged scholarship : contemporary landscapes, future directions, volume 2 : community-campus partnerships /
Annotation In the preface to theHandbook of Engaged Scholarship, Hiram Fitzgerald observes that the Kellogg Commission's challenge to higher education to engage with communities was a significant catalyst for action. At Michigan State University, the response was the development of "engage...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
East Lansing :
Michigan State University Press,
|Series:||Handbook of engaged scholarship.
Transformations in higher education.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- pt. 1. Types of engaged scholarship
- pt. 2. Measuring, assessing, and accrediting engaged scholarship
- pt. 3. Community-campus partnership development
- pt. 4. National organizational models
- pt. 5. The future landscape.