Cage Metal Complexes : Clathrochelates Revisited /
This fundamental book presents the most comprehensive summary of the current state in chemistry of cage metal complexes. After their previous book “The Encapsulation Phenomenon” (ISBN 978-3-319-27737-0) the authors in this book focus on the encapsulation of metal ions by different types of three-dim...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction, and General considerations
- Synthesis and reactivity of cage metal complexes
- Spatial and electronic structure of cage metal complexes
- Magnetic and redox properties of cage metal complexes
- Practical applications of cage metal complexes.