Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender aging : research and clinical perspectives /
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Aging brings together cutting-edge research, practical information, and innovative thinking regarding the characteristics and processes of aging among lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals. Written by experts in the field, the book covers a range...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York :
Columbia University Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Historical context for research on lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender aging / Douglas Kimmel, Tara Rose, Nancy Orel, and Beverly Greene
- Trans aging / Loree Cook-Daniels
- The aging bisexual: the invisible of the invisible minority / Sari H. Dworkin
- Physical and mental health of older lesbian, gay, and bisexual adults / Arnold H. Grossman
- Sexuality in the lives of aging lesbian and bisexual women / Linda Garnets and Letitia Anne Peplau
- Gay men and aging: sex and intimacy / Edward A. Wierzalis, Bob Barret, Mark Pope, and Michael Rankins
- The victimization of older LGBT adults: patterns, impact, and implications for intervention / Kimberly F. Balsam and Anthony R. D'Augelli
- Use and misuse of alcohol and drugs / Derek D. Satre
- Aging together: the retirement plans of same-sex couples / Steven E. Mock, Catherine J. Taylor, and Ritch C. Savin-Williams
- Lesbian and bisexual women as grandparents: the centrality of sexual orientation in the grandparent-grandchild relationship / Nancy Orel
- Legal concerns of LGBT elders / Matthew R. Dubois
- End-of-life issues for LGBT older adults / Dean Blevins and James L. Werth, Jr
- Community needs assessment: documenting the need for affirmative services for LGB older adults / Nancy Orel
- Openhouse: community building and research in the LGBT aging population / Marcy Adelman, Jeanette Gurevitch, Brian de Vries, and John A. Blando
- Sage: New York City's pioneer organization for LGBT elders / Elizabeth Kling and Douglas Kimmel
- Bibliography of research and clinical perspectives on LGBT aging / Steven David.