Diffuse pollution, degraded waters : emerging policy solutions.
After decades of regulation and investment to reduce point source water pollution, OECD countries still face water quality challenges (e.g. eutrophication) from diffuse agricultural and urban sources of pollution, that is disperse pollution from surface runoff, soil filtration and atmospheric deposi...
|Series:||OECD studies on water.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Foreword and Acknowledgements
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Executive summary
- The Water Quality Challenge
- An overview of the main water pollutants in OECD countries
- Economic costs and policy approaches to control diffuse source water pollution
- Emerging policy instruments for the control of diffuse source water pollution
- A policy framework for diffuse source water pollution management.