Islamic bioethics : current issues and challenges /
Hackensack, NJ :
|Series:||Intercultural dialogue in bioethics ;
vol. 2. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Islamic ethics : sources, methodology and application / Tariq Ramadan
- Islamic bioethics : infrastructure and capacity building / Alireza Bagheri
- What Islamic bioethics can offer to global bioethics / Alireza Bagheri, Alastair Campbell, Carol Taylor, James Rusthoven, Jonathan Crane, and Abdallah Daar
- Gender and sexuality in Islamic bioethics / Ingrid Mattson
- Physician-patient relationship in Islamic context / Mohammad Ali Albar and Hassan Chamsi-Pasha
- Islamic perspective on brain death and organ transplantation / Abul Fadl Mohsin Ebrahim
- The stem cell debate in Islamic bioethics / Hakan Ertin and Ilhan Ilkilic
- Environmental ethics in Islam / Azizan Baharuddin and Mohd Noor Musa
- Animal rights in Islam : the use of animals for medical research / Bagher Larijani, Nazafarin Ghasemzadeh, and Mansoureh Madani
- Biomedical research ethics in the Islamic context : reflections on and challenges for Islamic bioethics / Mehunisha Suleman
- Challenges in Islamic bioethics / Khalid Alali, Gamal Serour and Alireza Bagheri.