Media and the American child
Burlington, MA :
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Demographics and preferences in media use, with special attention to the very young
- The extraordinary appeal of screen media
- The world as portrayed by media
- Effects of media on scholastic performance and the developing intellect
- Young customers : creating the modern consumer through advertising and marketing
- Television violence, aggression, and other behavioral effects
- Learning rules and norms : further evidence of media effects
- Knowledge for what?