A bond scheme for common agricultural policy reform
Cambridge, MA :
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Decoupled payments and a triad of policy objectives: compensation, farm income support and multifunctionality / Alan Swinbank
- Direct payments in the EU and their treatment in the WTO / Alan Swinbank
- Compensation proposals for EU farm policy reform / Jonathan Little, Thomas Knapp, Miguel Sottomayor and Alan Swinbank
- A bond scheme to facilitate CAP reform / Alan Swinbank and Stefan Tangermann
- From CAP to CARPE : embedding the bond scheme proposal in a comprehensive reform / Leonardo Costa, Arlindo Cunha, Américo Mendes, and Miguel Sottomayor
- Why a bond scheme was not adopted in 1992 / Carsten Daugbjerg
- Implementing a bond scheme / Alan Swinbank, Jonathan Little, Thomas Knapp, and Miguel Sottomayor
- Asking farmers about their response to the proposed bond scheme / Richard Tranter, Leonardo Costa, Thomas Knapp, Jonathan Little, and Miguel Sottomayor
- A role for direct payments? the Doha Round, EU enlargement and prospects for CAP reform / Arlindo Cunha.