The EU and Cyprus principles and strategies of full integration /
Leiden ; Boston :
|Series:||Studies in EU external relations ;
v. 3. |
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Aspects of europeanisation of the EEC-Cyrus association : the economic dimension
- Aspects of europeanisation of Cyrus : the socio-legal objectives of accession
- The governance of enlargement : the institutionalisation of the 2004 enlargement
- The re-institutional of the principle of territorial exclusion in Cyprus : a component of differentiated integration?
- The institutionalisation of the integration of Cyprus : another instance of supranational differentiation?
- The re-regulatory regime of a reunified Cyrus : a hypothetical instance of 'full' integration?
- Market regulation without reunification : an instance of (Dis)integration?