Applied research of animal manure challenges and opportunities beyond the adverse environmental concerns /
Hauppauge, N.Y. :
Nova Science Publishers,
|Series:||Environmental remediation technologies, regulations and safety.
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Characterization of plant nutrients and traceable marker components in dairy manure for organic dairy farming management evaluation / Zhongqi He and Jim J. Wang
- Alteration of dairy cattle diets for enhanced recycling of manure nutrients / J. Mark Powell
- Calorific values and combustion chemistry of animal manure / Minori Uchimiya and Zhongqi He
- Thermochemical conversion technologies for production of renewable energy and value-added char from animal manures / Kyoung S. Ro
- Biooil production from poultry litter: potential energy, environmental and chemical opportunities / Carlos M. Monreal and Morris I. Schnitzer
- Co-digestion strategies and pre-treatments to enhance biogas production from animal manure / Elena Marañón, Leonor Castrillón and Yolanda Fernández-Nava
- Two farm-scale Canadian case studies of bioenergy production from anaerobic digestion of cattle manure and organic wastes / Carlos M. Monreal ... [et al.]
- Poultry litter-based biochar: preparation, characterization, and utilization / Mingxin Guo, Yufang Shen and Zhongqi He
- Animal manure composting: stability and maturity evaluation / Kristine M. Wichuk and Daryl McCartney
- Evaluation of sheep manure for in-situ acid mine drainage treatment / Oriol Gibert, José Luis Cortina and Joan de Pablo
- Utilization of poultry litter for pesticide bioremediation / Nanh Lovanh ... [et al.]
- Applied manure research: looking forward to benign roles of animal manure in agriculture and the environment / Zhongqi He ... [et al.].