Intrigue espionage and culture /
New Haven :
Yale University Press,
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Spies : a theory of intrigue
- Thrills : fear and catharsis as ideological effects
- Codes : self-evident meaning in narratives of intrigue
- Ghosts : illegitimacy and commitment in Under western eyes
- Sewers : fantasies of death and disgust in The third man
- Collaborations : love and war in The heat of the day
- Walls : The spy who came in from the cold as allegory
- Leaks : fighting the queer cold war in The untouchable
- Disappearances : missing bodies in Sabbatical
- Democracy : the death of a spy.