Biologically inspired cognitive architectures (BICA) for young scientists : proceedings of the First International Early Research Career Enhancement School on BICA and Cybersecurity (FIERCES 2017) /
This book includes papers from the second year of the prestigious First International Early Research Career Enhancement School (FIERCES) series: a successful, new format that puts a school in direct connection with a conference and a social program, all dedicated to young scientists. Reflecting the...
|Format:||Online Conference Proceeding Book|
Cham, Switzerland :
|Series:||Advances in intelligent systems and computing ;
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Preface; Merging Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures and Cybersecurity; Organization; Program Committee; Core Organizing Committee of BICA 2017; Contents; Abstract; Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures; Task Planning in ``Block World'' with Deep Reinforcement Learning; 1 Introduction; 2 Problem Statement; 3 Experiments; 4 Reward Function; 5 Implemented Neural Architectures; 5.1 Convolutional Network; 5.2 Recurrent Net; 5.3 Q-Learning; 6 Testing the Hypothesis with Simple Model; 7 Conclusions; References
- Discrete Modeling of Multi-transmitter Neural Networks with Neuronal CompetitionAbstract; 1 Introduction; 2 Related Work; 3 Multitransmitter Neural System; 3.1 Main Definitions; 3.2 Excitation and Inhibition; 3.3 Neuronal Types; 3.4 Neuronal Competition and Model Dynamics; 4 Example: Snail Feeding Rhythm; 5 Conclusion; References; A Simple Virtual Actor Model Supporting Believable Character Reasoning in Virtual Environments; Abstract; 1 Introduction; 2 Virtual Actor Model; 3 The Teleport Paradigm; 4 Virtual Actor Embedded in the Teleport Paradigm
- 4.1 General Description of the Model and Its Parameters4.2 Algorithms and Rules of Dynamics; 5 Experimental Testing; 5.1 Settings, Participants and Procedures; 5.2 Results and Discussion; 6 Conclusions; Acknowledgments; References; Intelligent Search System for Huge Non-structured Data Storages with Domain-Based Natural Language Interface; Abstract; 1 Introduction; 2 Natural Language Understanding and Processing; 3 Rectification of Queries with Semantic Mapping; 4 System Description; 5 Conclusion; Acknowledgements; References
- Modeling Behavior of Virtual Actors: A Limited Turing Test for Social-Emotional IntelligenceAbstract; 1 Introduction; 2 Materials and Methods; 2.1 Virtual Environment Simulator; 2.2 Experimental Paradigm; 2.3 Data Acquisition and Analysis; 2.4 Virtual Actor; 2.5 Subjects and Procedure; 3 Result; 3.1 Result and Analysis; 4 Discussion; 4.1 Summary, Interpretation and Implications of the Outcome; 4.2 Future Work; 4.3 Conclusions; Acknowledgment; References; Rethinking BICA's R&D Challenges: Grief Revelations of an Upset Revisionist; Abstract; 1 Introduction; 2 What is Information?
- 3 Rethinking BICA4 Conclusions; References; A Roadmap to Emotionally Intelligent Creative Virtual Assistants; Abstract; 1 Introduction; 2 The Concept of an Emotional Creative Assistant; 2.1 eRobodanza; 2.2 eArtist; 2.3 eActor; 3 Approach and Methodology; 3.1 From Robodanza to eRobodanza; 3.2 Cognitive Architecture; 3.3 Toward eArtist; 4 Concluding Outline of the Roadmap; 5 Discussion of Related Work; 6 Conclusions; Acknowledgments; References; Applying a Neural Network Architecture with Spatio-Temporal Connections to the Maze Exploration; 1 Introduction; 2 Formal Problem