Computer games : 6th Workshop, CGW 2017, held in conjunction with the 26th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI 2017, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, August, 20, 2017, Revised selected papers /
This book constitutes revised selected papers from the 6th Workshop on Computer Games, CGW 2017, held in conjunction with the 26th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IJCAI 2017, in Melbourne, Australia, in August 2017. The 12 full papers presented in this volume were carefully revi...
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Format:||Online Conference Proceeding Book|
Cham, Switzerland :
|Series:||Communications in computer and information science ;
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Atari Games and Intel Processors
- Computer Hex Algorithm using a Move Evaluation Method based on a Convolutional Neural Network
- Deep Preference Neural Network for Move Prediction in Board Games
- Deep Reinforcement Learning with Hidden Layers on Future States
- Neural Fictitious Self-Play in Imperfect Information Games with Many Players
- On-line Parameter Tuning for Monte-Carlo Tree Search in General Game Playing
- Memorizing the Playout Policy
- Distributed Nested Rollout Policy for SameGame
- A Study of Forward versus Backwards Endgame Solvers with Results in Chinese Checkers
- Validating and Fine-tuning of Game Evaluation Functions using Endgame Databases
- Applying Anytime Heuristic Search to Cost-Optimal HTN Planning
- A Game for Eliciting Trust between People and Devices under Diverse Performance Conditions.