The Cambridge history of Iran.
|Corporate Author:||Cambridge histories online.|
|Other Authors:||Fisher, W. B.|
Online version [v. 1]
Online version [v. 2]
Online version [v. 3: pt. 1]
Online version [v. 3: pt. 2]
Online version [v. 4]
Online version [v. 5]
Online version [v. 6]
Online version [v. 7]
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- v. 1. The land of Iran / edited by W. B. Fisher
- v. 2. The Median and Achaemenian periods / edited by Ilya Gershevitch
- v. 3. The Seleucid, Parthian, and Sasanian periods / edited by Ehsan Yarshater (2 pts.)
- v. 4. The period from the Arab invasion to the Saljuqs
- v. 5. The Saljuq and Mongol periods / edited by J. A. Boyle
- v. 6. The Timurid and Safavid periods / edited by Peter Jackson and Laurence Lockhart
- v. 7. From Nadir Shah to the Islamic Republic, edited by Peter Avery, Gavin Hambly, and Charles Melville.