Contested paternity : constructing families in modern France /
Johns Hopkins University Press,
|Series:||ACLS Humanities E-Book.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Families and the social order from the old regime to the Civil Code
- Seduction and courtroom encounters in the nineteenth century
- Find the fathers, save the children, 1870-1912
- Courts attribute paternity, 1912-1940
- Families dismantled and reconstituted, 1880-1940
- Paternity and families, 1940 to the present.