Financial citizenship : experts, publics, and the politics of central banking /
"Government bailouts. Negative interest rates and markets that do not behave as economic models tell us they should. New populist and nationalist movements that target central banks and central bankers as a source of popular malaise. New regional organizations and geopolitical alignments laying...
Cornell University Press,
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The legitimacy of central banking
- The challenge to the technocracy
- The culture of central banking
- Experts and the public
- Towards financial citizenship and a new legitimacy narrative
- A program for action
- Between the last financial crisis and the next one.