The Palestinian National Revival In the Shadow of the Leadership Crisis, 1937–1967 /
Bloomington, Indiana, USA :
Indiana University Press,
|Series:||Perspectives on Israel studies.
Book collections on Project MUSE.
|Online Access:||Online version|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The leadership crisis of the Palestinian national movement, 1937-1963 : the decline from power of Mufti Haj Amin al-Husayni
- En route to a crisis of leadership : the 1930s through World War II
- Return of the mufti and increased Arab involvement in the Filastin issue
- The all-Palestine government, September 1948 : historical failure of leadership or default option?
- The Palestinians in the absence of leadership, 1949-1963
- National revival : the 1950s as the formative years of the new Palestinian national movement
- The Nakba generation
- The "sons of the Nakba" generation : emergent leadership of the new Palestinian national movement
- Manifestations of the Palestinian national awakening : the Arab nationalists movement
- Fatah, the Ba'th Party, and the General Union of Palestinian Students
- The Palestinians of the Gaza Strip under the Egyptian government
- The West Bank Palestinians under Hashemite rule : the "Palestinization" process in the shadow of Egyptian subversion and influence
- The Palestinians under the Hashemite regime
- First crisis : aftermath of the IDF raid on Qibya
- Second crisis : in the shadow of Egyptian subversion
- December 1955-April 1957
- The crisis of April 1963 : West Bank Palestinians and the revival of a Palestinian entity
- The Palestinians of Jordan, 1965-1966 : between Shuqayri, Husayn, and the emergence of Fatah
- The crisis of November 1966 : the aftermath of the IDF raid on Samu'
- Ahmad al-Shuqayri : between the Arab hammer and Palestinian anvil, 1964-1967
- A predictable failure of leadership and the peak of a leadership crisis
- Ahmad al-Shuqayri's path to PLO leadership
- The struggle over leadership of the PLO : emergence of Fatah and decline in Shuqayri's status, 1965-1966
- The leadership crisis escalates : June 1966-May 1967
- Shuqayri : the end of the road
- June-December 1967