Social responsibility and environmental sustainability in business : how organizations handle profits and social duties /
In this age of global economic crises, the need to renew our commitment to social issues becomes even more urgent. Reduction in public and private spending on social programmes throws up further challenges for the sustenance of development efforts. This book advocates countering this trend through &...
Los Angeles :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Foreword : Inspiring people to engage in social entrepreneurship / Jugnu Jain, Raj Melville, and Rakesh Pandey
- From corporate social responsibility to global social entrepreneurship / Vanita Shastri and Preeta M. Banerjee
- Defining metrics for social impact / Gururaj "Desh" Deshpande [and others]
- Selecting and setting coporate sustainability measurements / Duncan White
- Lessons from working with the government of India : the story of Pratham / Leona Christy and Vikas Taneja
- Social entrepreneurship across national boundaries / Behzad J. Larry, Azad Oommen, and Venkatesh "Venky" Raghavendra
- The evolution of Ubuntu at work : helping women micro entrepreneurs escape the poverty trap / Vibha Pingle
- Social entrepreneurship in a traditionally profit-centered industry Wengrovitz and Preeta M. Banerjee
- Greening the built environment / Ameeta Soni
- Developing green innovation : DeCopier paper cleaning products / Sushil Bhatia
- New beginnings in age-old philosophies / Preeta M. Banerjee and Vanita Shastri.